LARGE-AQUARIPURE DENITRATOR - SOLD

Viet'spride70

http://www.aquaripure.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=53

post-1098-0-17838100-1428330466.jpg

post-1098-0-58108700-1428330460.jpg

There's a link to a site I bought it from, I don't have a feed pump anymore, it's just a maxijet 1200, I hooked it up to return manifold. instruction, measuring tools and plumping come with it as in pic.

it's cleaned and sitting in my closet for 6 months, since I don't have a heavy bio-load for my tank. It would be great tool for 200 or more to control nitrate,either fish only or mix reef with heavy fish load.

Check out that link to know more about it or call me if u have questions.

ASKING FOR $250 OBO.

THANK YOU.

VU

512-903-7773

There was a period last year that I had high nitrates and couldn't get them down no matter what I tried. I started up a denitrator and had my nitrates at undetectable levels in about a week! They really work. And since you're essentially just creating the ideal environment for a bacteria colony to grow I don't think it matters if you have less than 200 gallons or a small fish load, the bacteria colony simply grows or shrinks based on the available amount of nutrients. Good luck with your sale Vu.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a 60 gallon refugium connected to my new system. I too need to get rid of my denitrifier. Beween my denitrifier and my algae turf scrubber, my NO3 were at <0.20 ppm and PO4 went <0.03 ppm. I will try to sell mine in another venue... crab.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived