2015 ARC Tim Huynh Memorial 2015 Scholarship Applications

Continuing what we started last year, the Austin Reef Club will be awarding at least one $250 scholarship to a Greater Austin-area high school student. Applicants should have a focus on pursuing the study of marine sciences at an accredited college or university and be graduating at the end of the Spring 2015 semester. The application is straightforward, requiring basic information and a 500 word essay on the applicant's career interests and goals in marine studies.

That's where I could use your help. If you have a contact with your local high school that you feel could help us get the word out to potential applicants I would appreciate you PM'ing me with their info or getting them a copy of the attached application. This could be science teachers, guidance counselors, administrators, etc. Home-schooled applicants will be accepted.

Applications should be submitted no later than midnight Sunday May 31, 2015. Winners will be announced at this year's C4 on Saturday June 20th (more will be posted about it this week).

2015 ARC Scholarship Form.pdf

Archived