Free Bamboo

jestep

I got a ton of interested for this on CL but figured I'd post on ARC before giving away on CL. Someone in our neighborhood planted bamboo a long time back and we're cutting most of it from our back yard. If anyone is interested, I will have a ton of pieces that can be used for yard projects or landscaping or whatever else you can think of. This stuff is as thick as about 2 1/2in and some are more than 30ft tall. Smaller ones as well.

I've already cut about 100 stocks of this and I'm going to attempt to cut the rest tonight and tomorrow but may be this weekend before I'm finished as it's tough work cutting and dragging them 300 ft. Going to drag them out near the road as well so shouldn't take much more than loading them on a trailer. I don't have a truck, so you will need to pick it up yourself. We live in the oak hill area a few miles past the Y off of 71.

If anyone is interested post or shoot me a PM. Otherwise going to give them to one of the 20 or so people from CL that wanted them. I can also try to get a picture today if you need one, but pretty self explanatory. These will all be green cut, going to burn the already dead ones in my fire pit.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived