Very satisfied

Manny

I just wanted to share with you guys my good experience I had with Jake at RCA. I had an order shipped to my house from them (yes they do ship) and let me tell you, I am one satisfied customer. Jake's methods of shipping coral were on point. They frags were bagged neatly and very professional. What's blows me away more than anything was how a coral so delicate as an ice fire echinata arrived in such happy conditions. I unboxed my,shipment and upon inspecting them, I noticed that the echinata had full blown polyp extension inside it's packaging. This means that he sent me a very happy specimen. Thanks Jake for being awesome. I am even doing a little advertising out here in BCS with a sticker on my truck.4fdedcbd4bb22681fd858eaa40c6a66a.jpg

I just wanted to share with you guys my good experience I had with Jake at RCA. I had an order shipped to my house from them (yes they do ship) and let me tell you, I am one satisfied customer. Jake's methods of shipping coral were on point. They frags were bagged neatly and very professional. What's blows me away more than anything was how a coral so delicate as an ice fire echinata arrived in such happy conditions. I unboxed my,shipment and upon inspecting them, I noticed that the echinata had full blown polyp extension inside it's packaging. This means that he sent me a very happy specimen. Thanks Jake for being awesome. I am even doing a little advertising out here in BCS with a sticker on my truck.4fdedcbd4bb22681fd858eaa40c6a66a.jpg

Very glad to hear it. Now I just have to get one of the new ARC stickers to you to go beside it. :D

Archived