FS: 12gDX Nano hood and Ballast

Cuber54

Selling my used 12gal DX nano hood and ballast. First of all, wanted to say that i replaced the hood because one of the LED moonlights does not work and one of the bulbs does not work. I dont know much about these but i believe it may be a bad ballast, because if I switch the power cords coming into the ballast the light that doesnt work will turn on and vise-versa. I suppose this would be a good set up for someone wanting to modify the 12gal hood. The bulbs that are in the hood right now are brand new bulbs, never used, because i thought they were the problem. So you will get 2 new 50/50 combo lights plus the originals. This is a 2-24watt set up. Make me an offer, i need to get rid of this.

post-464-1206910635_thumb.jpg

Selling my used 12gal DX nano hood and ballast. First of all, wanted to say that i replaced the hood because one of the LED moonlights does not work and one of the bulbs does not work. I dont know much about these but i believe it may be a bad ballast, because if I switch the power cords coming into the ballast the light that doesnt work will turn on and vise-versa. I suppose this would be a good set up for someone wanting to modify the 12gal hood. The bulbs that are in the hood right now are brand new bulbs, never used, because i thought they were the problem. So you will get 2 new 50/50 combo lights plus the originals. This is a 2-24watt set up. Make me an offer, i need to get rid of this.

SOLD

Archived