A few free corals

mburton

I have a few accidental frags that have just been sitting on my sand bed for a while. If anybody wants them, send me a PM and we can set up a time to come pick them up. I am in Pflugerville.

I will attach pictures later, but they wont be good quality because they will be from my cell phone (lens cracked when I dropped my camera).

Up for grabs:

2 - little over 1" frags of Idaho Grape (bought some SPS corals online a while back for my last tank and this has grown rather quickly, and been accidently fragged a number of times)

1 - probably 2" x 1" red monti cap (this broke off a piece that came from the show tank at Aquatek)

2 - reddish-brown people eater zoas. One frag is 4 or so polyps and the other is 7 or so. I am partially color blind, but I see these as having a brown base with red lines and neon green mouths. (bought these from Atlantis Aquariums a while back).

Don't need anything in return. Just shoot me a PM if you have any interest.

Also, I have a 30 gallon oceanic cube still in my house. Last time I put this up I had some interest, but nobody actually came by to pick it up, and then I started to get busy at work so I didn't answer the last few responses. Still sitting in my garage, and still free. It has 5 holes drilled in the back and the back is spray painted black. I will put up a picture of it too when I get a chance.

That was quicker than I thought. I had a few people PM me, so as of now, I believe everything is spoken for. If anybody can't take them for whatever reason, I will post on here what is still available.

edit: Nobody mentioned interest in the tank yet, so it is still available.

Edited by mburton

hey it was nice meeting you two yesterday! thanks for the opportunity we really appreciate it! i hope your light gets fixed soon because you guys have a lot of cool stuff in there, and when i put these under our lights they looked awesome! i hope soon we can have something that we can frag for you! again it is really appreciated! steven & justine.