Multi coral encrusted live rock piece

PeeperKeeper

I have a medium sized rock with a colony of Bird of Paradise Birdsnest, a colony of green mushrooms, an extremely fuzzy mushroom and some GSP all encrusted on it. $130.

Or I could just frag off the Birds Nest for $5/inch. Could easily make about seven 2" frags and several more smaller frags. That would still leave a good size piece of live rock with lots of shrooms and GSP.

In the photos the rock is sitting on the sand bed and all the birds nest in the photo is attached to it, but the GSP to the right of it is on another rock. The fuzzy mushrooms to the left of the piece are the same kind that is encrusted on the back of it.

Send me a PM if you're interested but to reach me more quickly text me at five one two, nine six four, twenty-fifteen.

Thanks,

Sundra

post-28-0-30032800-1421095447_thumb.jpg

post-28-0-29443500-1421095487_thumb.jpg

Thanks Juiceman, I'm sure someone will take it now. I was going by what someone I know and trust thought it would be worth. As long as you're setting prices, what do you think I should ask?

No there's not a dead digi colony on it. There had been some die off at the base due to low light several months ago. There was a thread about this specific colony over in Reefkeeping a while back.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like this ad has been shot down, and I don't know what to put for price.

How about if someone just makes a reasonable offer? The Birdsnest has not had any die off in several months, since it was moved into higher light and I improved my DKH and began feeding it. IT's growing and doing well, which is why I don't have room for it anymore. The rock is probably a couple of pounds. There are about 20 green mushrooms and an unusually fuzzy mushroom on it as well as GSP. I don't have any pests, but there is a little bubble macro algae on the rock.

• 2 weeks later...

rock part with GSP and shrooms sold. Fragged the birdsnest. Will let it heal a while then make a post for it.

I think some of the problem may have been that SPS people aren't interested in softies and softie people don't want SPS. Problem solved. I separated them. smile.png

Archived