WTB Montipora

something to reef on

I'm looking to buy some flat/plate type montipora, not exactly sure how to describe it. Something easier to keep, whatever that may mean. This is my first reef tank and it's been going pretty well so far. I've got a number of different soft and LPS coral doing great and growing well in my 90 gallon and I'd like to try my hand at some SPS.

I'm in dripping springs, so I would prefer to buy from someone on the southside of Austin.

Thanks!

I'm looking to buy some flat/plate type montipora, not exactly sure how to describe it. Something easier to keep, whatever that may mean. This is my first reef tank and it's been going pretty well so far. I've got a number of different soft and LPS coral doing great and growing well in my 90 gallon and I'd like to try my hand at some SPS.

I'm in dripping springs, so I would prefer to buy from someone on the southside of Austin.

Thanks!

I have three 4"-5" frags of monitpora cap. This was my first montipora and it is a great starter SPS. You're welcome to have as many as you want for $5. I'm in south austin just off 1826. Here's a pic, it is more olive green than in the picture.

post-3460-0-85245000-1411642199_thumb.jp

Archived