My powder blue has a big bump

reeflover

What is it, i never have any experiences dealing with this. how would it treat it?

My powder blue is in QT for a month with hyposalinity. It develops this big bump few days ago, and it it about 1/4' size on his left side, by his gill. I have prazi pro but not sure if this will treat him.

Sorry pictures are bad because he is so fast, still active and eats. But he only eats seaweed, and mysis shrimp. cant try him to eat pellets.

How should i treat this guy?

post-307-0-74058600-1410033830_thumb.jpg

post-307-0-64333200-1410033856_thumb.jpg

post-307-0-99588600-1410033881_thumb.jpg

Most likely there's nothing you can do. Iv'e seen bumps appear on fiah a couple of times that appaer to be similar to what you are describing. Several times the bumbs dissappeared on their own after a few months (sebaceous cyst is a term that comes to mind but that is pure guess work) I have one yellow tang that has had a bump on one side of it's nose for 8 or 9 years at least and the only thing i can tell is it's a lot more aggressive than other yellow tangs I have which in all likelyhooddoesn't have anything to do with the bumb.