110 Gallon FOWLR

Dena

I can't post photos...this forum has never let me. So I'll need to send them in the evening to those interested.

110 gallon tank – 72” long, 20” tall and 18” deep. Has a make-shift stand made with mostly 4x4’s. Not the best stand and we were going to build or buy a new one, but it’s just not feasible right now…which is also why I have to sell it.

Tank has a two-inch hole drilled in the top, back, left corner and a pvc joint thingy for the overflow. Has dual squids coming from the sump that alternate pumping water back into the tank to change the water flow around. This hang over the top and are not drilled.

Sump is a 75 gallons and fits underneath. Pump included is a Mag12. The skimmer is rather large and doesn’t exactly fit underneath the tank with it. It sits in the sump, but is pushed towards the back so it can stick up above the stand. Is okay if you have a bucket for the gunk to flow out into so you don’t have to worry about getting the cup off the skimmer to clean it often.

Skimmer is a Euro Reef. They don’t sell it anymore and the model number isn’t on it and no longer exists. We bought it from Headless Donkey (Maast and Austinreefclub member). It was a “2 something” and designed for a 200 gallon tank. The only thing the skimmer needs is a gasket where the pump connects into the skimmer. I think you can order this from marine depot. I just have rocks around it holding it in place and haven’t had a problem.

Live Tonga Branch…not sure how much, but there is a good amount.

One T5 light we can throw in. We’re keeping the lights we just bought for a future tank or possibly to add to our reef. I don’t know anything about the light…it’s one of those black strips that holds the long bulb LOL…sorry for the lack of information.

Everything comes together…asking $500 or best offer. I only have a few photos of the tank and will try to answer questions, but I’m not too into what things are…my hubby may be able to help a little.

I am willing to part out:

Skimmer, sump, pump and squid thingies for $400

Tank and stand for $100

Rocks and sand $100

If you want something specific, let me know and I'll look at separating more.

We bought all this used and spent about $1,000 piecing it together from different people over the past few months.

Thanks,

Dena

post-429-1204084837_thumb.jpg

I wish that were the problem. And no, we still haven't moved. What a fricken mess!!! We'll have double the room, but triple the mortgage and we have no idea how much eletricity will be. Since I've added reptiles and fish to the house, our current electricity bill has gone up $100/mth. We are always broke and have no clue how we'll afford the new house. So the first thing to go are my critters. And you know my dogs won't be going. Two weeks ago we lost Timba, our four year old GSD/Rott mix that you met. My baby...after $3K in vet expenses trying to figure out what was wrong with him, they still had no idea. They think cancer/tumor in an organ and the ultrasounds just couldn't find it. He left with his head in my lap. After that day I wanted to get rid of everything and I stayed in bed the rest of the week. He was my side kick and I didn't go to bed without him flopping on top of me and laying his head across my chest. I miss him so much!

My head is slowly getting back in place and I know I am NOT getting rid of my reef. I've taken down one of the biocubes, just planned on setting it up when we move, but I'll probably wait a bit to see how money goes. I'm going to have to look at getting rid of my fresh water tank. I love it though...love the little african clawed frogs in it. Sucks!

Hey...someone wants to get the skimmer alone. How much do you think it's worth to sell it at?

Dena

That sucks. I am sorry you are having to sell every thing. Does it not fit in the new house?

We decided to keep some of the stuff...here's what still left:

110 gallon tank – 72” long, 20” tall and 18” deep. - PENDING

Sump is a 75 gallons - if I had to guess it's about 4 feet long, 18 inches deep and maybe 18-24 inches tall - $60.

Skimmer is a Euro Reef. They don’t sell it anymore and the model number isn’t on it and no longer exists. We bought it from Headless Donkey (Maast and Austinreefclub member). It was a “2 something” and designed for a 200 gallon tank (or more). The only thing the skimmer needs is a gasket where the pump connects into the skimmer. I think you can order this from marine depot. I just have rocks around it holding it in place and haven’t had a problem. - $175 obo

Live Tonga Branch…not sure how much, but there is a good amount and will throw in the sand for free...sand is black and white. $100

Thanks,

Dena

Skimmer, tank and half the rock is sold. I'm going to hold on to the sump, rest of the rock and the sand until we move so I can keep everything alive until then when I set up a different sump for our reef.

When we FINALLY move, this has suppose to happen for the past two months, I'll put up the sump...maybe two of them for sale.

Thanks for looking everyone!

Dena