Reefcentral moderator opinions

Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong area, but have any of you run into issues with the moderators there? I had one screen name get perma-banned for telling a mod that he was overreacting, and now in the last two days, I have gotten two warnings - first for asking if anybody had ever purchased a rainbow mille from divers den before the mother colony died, and just today for asking if sexycorals.com was a reliable vendor when it came to the colors of their corals.

Are these guys really that full of themselves? I could understand if I was doing something that people could legitimately be detrimental to their website, but asking questions or privately telling somebody that they were overreacting? Come on.

Rather than solicit discussion about this here we prefer that you contact the moderators/administrators there. Each forum has its own rules and moderators. Rather than speculating on the whys and hows it's always best to go to the source directly. For example, our forum rules are posted here.

Archived