300 gal reef nudibranch, and nano species safe.

Eel Keeper

My wife and I moved from Austin back in April to St. Kitts in the Caribbean. We are moving back to the states in two and a half years when she is done here for vet school. As I am snorkeling, and diving I am missing my 7 tanks back home, so I am obviously planning my tank for when we move back. Im dreaming of a 300 gallon reef done nano style minus about four to six tangs. How would I do this without my system sucking up small gobies, nudibranches, etc...?

You would need a lot of gobies just to ever see them in that size tank. I've seen many tanks with overflows and small fish so I don't think that would be a huge problem.

What sort of nudi's were you thinking about? Most are very difficult to keep in a home aquarium due to specific diet requirements.

You would need a lot of gobies just to ever see them in that size tank. I've seen many tanks with overflows and small fish so I don't think that would be a huge problem.

What sort of nudi's were you thinking about? Most are very difficult to keep in a home aquarium due to specific diet requirements.

Havent decided yet. Thinking Chamberlain Nudi, but still looking into them. Of course it wouldn't be added untill the reef.had be established for a while. Of course the tank would have tons of gobies, and inverts.

Archived