Bali Acro Sale

Have some leftover Bali Acro colonies that need to move before future shipments can come in. This was one of the nicest shipments of acros I've recieved from Bali and a few of the pieces include:

Acropora Millepora, Gomezi, Plana, Parilis, Hoeksemai, Cerealis, Tenuis, Formosa, Valida, Plana, Robusta, Papillare, Pulchra

Montipora Digitata, Aequituberculata, Verrucosa

Favia Chinensis, Pallida

All Bali acros will be marked 20% off and keep in mind they are very nice sized colonies, most are 2"x3"+

post-284-1203191922_thumb.jpgpost-284-1203191937_thumb.jpgpost-284-1203191946_thumb.jpg

post-284-1203191950_thumb.jpgpost-284-1203191956_thumb.jpg

if you still have this one I'll take it

plana.jpg

Sorry Brian, the Planas were gone only a few minutes of posting on Maast and ARC. I will definitely try to get a few more of them as it seems they're what everyones into.

Nice snag Brian!

I need to come see you again Matt!

Come by anytime Gabe, a ton has changed since you've been out last!

where are you at? And do u have any of the BALI TRI-COLORED ACRO (purple and green)

I'm located out in Taylor, about 30minutes northeast of Austin off Highway 79. I do not have any of the purple and green tricolor, however there is a really sweet hoeksemai here: http://www.austinaquafarms.com/salespages/...ages/sps_3d.htm