Discus Hans

Discus Show -The following classes are available for showing fish:

Solid
Fine Line Striated
Thick Line Striated
Spotted
Wild
Open

Plus Best In Show, Peoples Choice and Bred By Exhibitor Awards.

Fish Auction will be Sunday 10am.. till done..

fish room is free for viewing..

ps.. i could us a little help managing the fish room, if there is a volunteer(s) that would interested in learning about discus first hand..

set up is wed night and thursday morning.. break down is sunday.. if you help.. we will give away lumber for the racks for the help..

%&*($%... Can't believe I didn't know this one was coming here and made plans this weekend. This looks like a really good one. I've remember seeing Mike's from central ohio discus at a different event a few years back, and they were in their own league at that one. Not to mention Hans being a speaker which I would really like to see.

Sorry.. i was slacking on promoting this coming up>> i forgot i was in this forum.. i had posted i think last year.. but didn't follow up.. we will be setting up Thursday, swing by if you want to check out the fish on your way out of town..

I just watched the video and for those interested that room is much more full now. There are some seriously beautiful discus. Buildmyled is there now as well as other venders not seen in that video.

I just watched the video and for those interested that room is much more full now. There are some seriously beautiful discus. Buildmyled is there now as well as other venders not seen in that video.

Yes.. that video was done on Wed. afternoon.. but it took me almost 2 hours to upload it.. the WIFI is no bueno here.. sad.png

i will be posting more pics to facebook page after phone charges...

come on by.. open ALL DAY!! and most of night smile.png

Archived