APEX ATO Code Inop

So, I'm using this for testing, but for some reason it's not kicking on my lift pump on Outlet 4.

Fallback OFF
Set OFF
If SW1 CLOSED Then ON
If SW2 OPEN Then OFF

When I physically close SW1, it doesn't turn on . In dashboard when I turn on the Outlet it works. The sensors are correctly connected to the breakout box, which is also correctly connected to the I/O port on the Apex. The Lift Pump is on Outlet 4. Still no bueno. What's going on? I'm not entirely comprehending the virtual outlet part of the Apex. Is the name for the sensors under Probe/Input Setup? Thanks in advance.

It does not. SW2 is the emergency shut off. The thing is how do I know the sensors are input correctly for the outlet to know what to do? I used the SW1 and SW2 from the probe/input setup. Is this correct?

have you tried other switch outlets? Just trying to see if maybe the switch is bad, or the input on the box is bad. Have you tried testing the switch with a multimeter for continuity? Just trying to rule out a physical problem before you waste your time messing around in the dashboard.

Archived