48" MH supplements

Bpb

What kind of stuff does your petsmart carry in the way of actinic or dawn dusk supplements? The petsmart by me has a pretty abysmal lighting section. Just aqueon normal output or t8 bulbs and the little 12" 50/50 marine land led bars.

Ours has up to 48"

We have the aqueon brans.. marinelands.. and the new super fancy Net Geo LEDs.. which are stupid expensive -.-

My store is one of the larger ones. We also carry a 150 gallon tank lol cause were the only store big enough to stock it

Hmm. I appreciate the info. Not seeing a lot on what color spectrum they have in those though. At those price points though I'd likely just get a bridgelux fixture with 3 watt diodes though. Anyone have a BML super actinic strip burning a hole in their pocket lol?

I've got a smaller 24" blue reef brite strip that I had on my fixture over my 90. Did not need any more blue/actinic than that but it might be difficult to attach it if you're not using a hanging fixture.

Bump! Can't make a decision on new gear. I like the effectiveness of t5, the power of BML, the reputation of reefbrites, and the price of stunner strips. Lol. Someone have any leads on some used actinic led strips or t5 retrofits?