Jebao Wavemakers

fishcraze_1

~6 months on a WP40. Some cleaning every other month. I did have a strange issue where the pump would current limit itself and show a red led for a few weeks. Since I moved and moved all rock around and pump, issue is gone. No failure though and impeller seems to be lasing longer than previous Koralias.

11months for 2 wp40s and 2 wp25s. 1 power supply went flaky on me after 6 months but everything else has been great! I replaced it for $13 off eBay for a universal ps. Need to clean mine again to increase flow but that is just common maintenance for any power head. You can't beat them for the price!!!

Vey nice. Thanks for the reviews and this post. I think I will be getting one for my tank hopefully soon. Do you think a WP10 would be the correct size for a NUVO 30? I don't want to blow water out of the tank.

I currently run a wp10 on my nuvo30. Perfect for the tank. I run it at 100% ....sometimes less. Great flow.

Thanks! Off to ask wife for permission smile.png How do you have it facing? Left to right, front to back?

I have changed it from back middle just below the return to placing it on the sides. I found I like it towards the back and angled down a little to hit from glass. But I have a lot of rock in my tank and that is where it fit the best.

I have two wp40s, I bought one 6 months apart and there is a small power difference, like 2-4% but since they're so overpowered it doesn't matter, I bought the dual controller and I'm very happy with the control I have with the programming functions, 0-100% control on speed, and 11 different flow patterns, right now I have it sequencing every half hour

Archived