Help!!

We have a foxface and sailfin that aren't doing so good. They are in the QT tank we have had them a couple of weeks they got ich due to shipment issues. Then they were fine. Now the sailfin has ich from what I can see again and the foxface does too but also has brownish black stuff on him. I read it could be black ich (worms) they are both still eating well and swimming. Look to maybe be breathing heavily. Does anyone know I'd this is black ich or what it is?? I was thinking of taking the cleaner shrimp out and treating with PraziPro. nuty5u5y.jpgbequduge.jpghy6evury.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guessing Turbellarian for the dark spots, same thing as black ich. I think it has to be treated with formaldehyde. It's extremely hard to get out of a tank. Can be treated, but the treatment is likely going to leave whatever rock in the QT unsuitable for a DT in the future.

That is what I thought too. I'm not worried about the rock we weren't going to add to the DT we have that one done. Is the medicine I have a good choice? I was reading about Formalin containing organophosphate trichlorfon but when I looked that up it sounds like a pesticide.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived