Home theater system

fishypets

If anyone is looking for a nice theater system they should go see James Moya at the Home Theater Store. He knows systems and I couldn't be more happy with mine. Maybe one night we can have movie night at my house glasses10.gif

• 3 weeks later...

What did you end up getting? I am thinking about building a home theater in my new house (as soon as the finish building it), but mine will be on the smaller end of the scale. I am thinking about claiming the fourth bedroom for this duty. Any pics?

Rich,

I went with the Rotel 1057 receiver, a pair of B&W 804's, B&W HTM4 center, B&W CCM618 rears and Definitive Tech super cube sub. I also have the Escient SE80 to manage my CD'S and listen to online music.

No pics yet.

Nice! That is a bit high end for me (ok a lot high end). I just have a simple Yamaha YHT-22 setup. It may not seem like much, but I really like the Yamaha sound (hard to explain), and for the room size I plan to put it in (12x11) it should be plenty. I would love to see a picture of your setup though, since I am still in the planning stages while waiting for the house to be finished.

Nope... I just moved here last month with my wife and daughter, so I haven't met any of the club members yet. Our house in Teravista isn't even finished yet. :D

I have been to the Lakeline Mall though, does that count? :)