Anemone troubles

Mlaw

RBTA/BTA? If so, I've seen mine go flat as pancakes and totally deflate BAD, just before pooping. Maybe that's whats going on? It's getting ready to expel waste? I'd just watch it, I bet it re-inflates in a couple of hours.

+1 what sherita said.... my first nem used to do this daily like clock work....freaked me out everytime...sometimes he would go from 7-10 inces down to the size of a half dollar... as long as he dosnt stay like that for more than a day, then i would be concerned

Turns out that the tentacles have been sucked into the intake of the biocube. I shut off the pump and am hoping it will pull itself out now that it doesn't have to work against the flow. Doesn't appear to be damaged but hard to tell.

Poor little dude :(

Leave him alone, and he should do fine. I've dealt with them stuck in powerheads before, and as long as you don't start messing with them, they seem to recover just fine.

I've got a wanderer right now, I bet it's only a matter of time before he gets into my wavebox intake. He's been *all over* the tank. No idea what his problem is, the other one is perfectly happy, he, is not.

all is well. It partially opened and the tips of tentacles were being sucked into the in take so I ended up moving the rock the nem was riding a few inches further away from the intake and the next day it was fully opened. The next day it moved to the other side of the rock even further away from the intake and is even wider open.

• Like 1