Group Berghia Nudibranch Purchase CLOSED

Neon Reefer

Wanting to put together a group Nudi purchase from Jeff over at Reeftown. Talked w/ him today and ghe has a sale on and plenty of stock right now. For a group purchase it takes $300 to get free shipping and each individual container (20 Max per container) for each member is $7 plus Nudi cost of $12.39 each in the purchase range of a total of 25. Price goes down slightly if we purchase more.

Next day shipments go out on Wednesday for Thursday arrival by Fed Ex. He says we should get orders in quickly as stock will deplete by Wednesday causing a weeks delay for a large order.

Lets see what kind of comitment we can get this coming week and plan to order and close out purchase on Wednesday the 26th with the purchase being made on the Thurs 27th for a delivery on March 6th. I can set up a gift PayPal payment email for commited buyers and I will forward to Jeff for final purchase, but for now let's see what kind of interest is out there. Pick up would be on Thursday the March 6th evening in Cedar Park

Here is the link to his site http://reeftown.com/berghia-nudibranchs

Andre'

They won't touch coral, only aiptasia--and once that's gone you may want to offer them up to the club because they will starve. As for predators, any wrasse, angel, cowfish (mine ripped the bag open to get at them), coral banded shrimp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived