frag pack only 1

GrimReefer

Alright I live n the middle of nowhere and cant post pics unless im in town. If you want any pics im sure "pham" would ve more than happy to send them since all of these corals came from him except the milli. Asking $100 can meet you when I go to austin this weekend or you can drive way out here and ill give you a free steak lol but serious.

1. 1 head red hornet zoa

2. 2 heads blue hornet zoa

3. 1 head blue aguave zoa

4. 2 heads of orange mauls

5. 1 1/2" mango milli sps

All were cut 6 weeks ago when I was home but pink zipper came unglued so will be fresh cut

6. 2 heads pink zipper zoa

Pending. Can make 1 more if any one wants but would be fresh cut so cant guarentee they wont come unglued. Can also add in tyree monti setosa chilli pepper monti and ponpae bnest if wanted offer valid through this weekend to the first customer with a smile

Pending. Can make 1 more if any one wants but would be fresh cut so cant guarentee they wont come unglued. Can also add in tyree monti setosa chilli pepper monti and ponpae bnest if wanted offer valid through this weekend to the first customer with a smile

I'll be that first customer with a smile for the whole shabang. :)

I'll be that first customer with a smile for the whole shabang. :)

Disregard this for now. :( I was just told I have to finish the custom tank construction before purchasing and additional corals. Totally depressing on my part. Sorry...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived