LF 90 to 125 gallon

Mako

Hello all, well today my wife noticed that the front right corner of my 90g has what looks like a small gap between the glass seem, looks like some salt creep in the seem, so I moved everything into a 50 and an old 55 that I had sitting around.

My cell phone took a dip in the RO barrel yesterday and in a bag of rice for a couple of days, or I would post pics.

So if someone comes across a good deal in the next few days please send me a PM.

Thanks

Jim.

Here is a couple pics of the corner, after looking at the inside seem looks like previous owner had already applied some silicone to the corners. It just making me nervous 90g is a bunch of pressure.

cell phone is now working 512-588-9419.

Thanks

post-3459-0-76656100-1390069704_thumb.jp

post-3459-0-21269800-1390069723_thumb.jp

Most likely will sell, if some is looking for a 90, It's not leaking, just making me nervous and my wife will kill me if it gets on the carpet. If your interested it will be empty tomorrow. I live in Burnet, not the Burnet road in Austin

The Burnet over by Marble Falls send me PM or just post back if interested.

I found a tank, Thanks all for the input, I will have a 90g (tank only) empty for cheap if someone wants it 60 bucks not leaking, not drilled, I don't have truck available at this time so you would need to pick up.

LMK if anybody interested. live in Burnet about 45 min west of Austin

Archived