wtt PFO 400watt x2 for smaller mh

Lurker

Well after much trail and error im trying to find a much smaller mh for my tank, i currently have a pfo 400watt x2 ballast and lights. lights

Im looking for a smaller hailde, around 150-200 prefer to be x2 due to a center brace in my tank...nothing is wrong w/ the bigger setup Im just to worried about boiling my tank. I had a impulse buy and think no matter what I do the 400x2 will just boil my water in the 55g :( .

What type of bulbs are in them? How old? Do you have pictures? would you trade for 2 x 250's?

To answer some questions...

Blueline 10k bulbs are currently in them...no clue on the age of the bulbs but would recommend replacing them. I currently don't have a working camera as I tend to drop mine :-(. Since I don't have a camera let me try to explain them to you. The ballast is silver in color, some electric pro decided to cut the wires going to the lights...I have soldered all lines and used heat swrink (I am no total noob to wiring, i've rewired many cars during engine swaps). Hoods are in great shape, reflectores show no damage but will need a small clean up (which will be done tomorrow). Will I be willing to trade? 250's are still a little high but will be easier to work w/ than the 400's. Pm me what you want to do..I am looking for a straight trade as close as I can.