WTB: 30-40 gal

reeflover

i am looking to buy 30-40 or even bigger but smaller than 50 gal tank and stand, prefer reef ready. I been looking in here and as well as in maast but i dont seem to have a whole lot of luck. if anyone have the settp, i would like to get it from you. i have everything i need from my 75 which i broke down a few month back. please let me know, thanks

i am looking to buy 30-40 or even bigger but smaller than 50 gal tank and stand, prefer reef ready. I been looking in here and as well as in maast but i dont seem to have a whole lot of luck. if anyone have the settp, i would like to get it from you. i have everything i need from my 75 which i broke down a few month back. please let me know, thanks

I found the tank and stuff below on another form that I go to sometimes. It sounds like a good deal to me. The person left a phone number if you are interested

I have around 60ish pounds of live rock i need to get rid of asap. $100. I started to get back into the hobby but work will not allow me the time to do so. i also have a 4 foot pc with moon lights. i dont recall the watts but it has 4 bulbs. would like $125 for it. Also have a 40g tall with stand and hood with 4 vhos. running an ice cap 660 ballest wanting $175. Will sell all at one time for $350.

903-297-0884