SPS wanted

neal.kaye

Hello- I moved to Austin about two years ago and am getting back into the hobby. My 34G Solana was setup about 6 months ago and is now ready for some SPS. I have a 250 MH with a Kessil 150. I am looking for some good looking well priced SPS.

Here is a shot of my last tank from Reef Central's NTOTM: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2055261

Looking forward to being an active member in the Austin Reef Club. My club in DC (WAMAS) taught me everything that I know.

Thanks,

Neal Kaye

[email protected]

508-801-6325

Welcome to the club Neal and back to the hobby.

Got a couple of frags I'm looking to clear out soon if any interest you. I haven't officially posted them for sale yet but will PM you a list of what I got ready to go. Could also cut fresh frags if you decide to swing by and see what else I have. Thanks!

-Ty

I have some SPS for sale. If you click on my username and look at my threads "FS SPS & XENIA" and "Colorful sps frags FS" you can see what I have. Same prices and details apply. I also have a pink lemonade that is not on the previous FS threads. text me for faster reply

210-834-3852 Roy.

I live in Kyle btw...its about 30 min south of ATX.