Little frags looking for new home

Elizzy

Hi - I've got a few frags for sale. Normally I don't sell frags, but Christmas wiped me out!

1 ricordia

1 pulsing xenia (2 heads)

1 leather (pink) (growing fast)

1 leather (green tips)

Each frag is mounted to a little cement disk. Parents of the coral are here and open to inspection. wink.png

Asking $10 for each frag. Will be around all weekend.

Thanks so much!

post-1620-0-20678600-1388109039_thumb.jp

post-1620-0-94319300-1388109052_thumb.jp

Well this isn't all gone as I had thought! So, if you're interested, I still have the xenia and wouldn't mind scraping some of the larger stalks off my glass (why does it crawl up my glass anyhow??). Also, I had a piece of live rock break off that just so happens to have a ricordia, leather and gsp attached to it - asking $30 for it (see photo below). I'll be available any evening this week - EXCEPT TODAY. Thanks!!

fragglerock_zps646ec013.jpg

Are you sure thats a ricordea? Looks more like a green hairy mushroom (rhodactis) from that pic.

Either way, great price. GLWS

I bet it is a green hairy mushroom - I always thought ricordea and mushrooms were the same, so thanks for the clarification :)

At the moment the little rock is spoken for, but will let you know if it falls through again :)