oceanic 110 predator tank

GrimReefer

Well its time for me to set up a big reef again so im going to let my predator tank go. Oceanic tank has a few scratches if you look hard but wont see just by looking at the tank. I had it drilled a while back with one corner overflow not drilled for return but plenty of room. Has the original stand and a canopy I built that needs to be stained to match or I can do it for you. Alot of rock started 3/4 dry and 1/4 live rock. Lighting is for fowlr tank which is 2 96 watt pcs and 1 white pc lights up nice for fish. Looking to get around $800 with everything included.

Equiptment

Tank stand canopy with mounted lighting

Acrylic sump

Mag 18 return

Euroreef skimmer with sedra 9000

Titanium heater

Plenty of rock and sand

I think the dimensions are 5'x24x18. Ill be home christmas and can post pics then

Yea its been cool having them. Had the eel and grouper for 2 years they eat anything eel can eat 8 jumbo table shrimp within 2 minutes. Lionfish is still only eating live minnows or shrimp havent had time to work with him on frozen food.

If you I mean you the one reading this right now, knows a good home for my 3 friends I will let them go separate I love these guys. And if there gone to a good home I can drill out another standpipe hole and a 3/4 return hole and a dry chase if anyone wants it for a high flow reef, the one corner overflow is big enough for that. And my wife txt me and said the scratches are on the back glass not the front.

Well after being back home looking at my 110 I might just drill out some more holes and bring my reef over and get some hydra 52s to start it off. If I want to go that route I just want to see here on this post (just seeing intrest will not be for sale until I come home again n 6 weeks) if anyone would rather have my current reef setup.

Innovative marine nuvo 38 white

Eshopps psk 75

JBJ duo 700 led light

CPR medium hob refugium with mud and 3 kinds of algea and light

Mp 10 wireless with brand new dryside and power supply

Can be with or without rock and sand

EVERYTHING except mp10 is only 4 months old no scratches on tank. If you qant shoot me an offer

And if im aggravating anyone about selling my tanks im sorry its hard to chose. But the wife is about to strangle me no joke because we got new furniture and she wants room and im debating lol. But the nuvo is nice all the equiptment u need for a reef my lights are on at about 50% any higher it bleaches sps.

post-950-0-34623700-1388193529_thumb.jpg

Fish are coming out of the 110 today and going to start tearing down and get cleaned up for its new home. Need gone by monday before I leave to go back to work asking 600 obo with everything in listing minus fish. Can be transported in the bed of a full size truck. Can txt for a faster response 512-574-991two

Archived