Let's all welcome back Frags and More as a Premium Sponsor!

I'm happy to announce that Don and the gang at Frags and More have renewed their ARC Sponsorship for 2013-2014. With their great selection of frags, livestock, lighting and other equipment we're glad to have them back where they belong!

For those of you new to the club, here are a few words from Don about who Frags and More is and what they do

I have personally been keeping marine tanks for 20 years, and have an education in marine biology from Texas A&M at Galveston. My company has been in business for over 5 years, keep mostly corals and frags for sale, I guess you could say 'specializing' in SPS, as that is what dominates our tanks (right now). I use t5 bulbs to maximize the spectrums over all my corals and the colors I get have been great. I tried some LEDs a while ago and ended up bleaching out many SPS as they were too bright, so back to t5 and got all my colors back, thus all pictures will be taken under a mix of t5 bulbs only. If there is something special you are looking for, please do not hesitate to ask!

Be sure to follow their sponsor forum for the latest news and sales, and let's all take a moment to thank them for their continued support!

Thanks Mike and definitely glad to be back!

Please check us out and 'like' us on Facebook and you will get new pictures daily as well as regular updates on specials and other super enticing items!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Frags-and-More/136444809723480

Every purchase through this year will receive a scratch off coupon worth $5 - $50 off their next purchase

Archived