Eheim canister stuff, new

caferacermike

Brand new EfiSub, EfiMech, and EfiFix.

Basically the $100+ worth of crap you'd need to fill an Eheim 2217 canister.

Ages ago I had bought a 2260, about 5gallons and bought way more filter media than I would ever need. I'm done and am planning to clean my garage for yet another motorcycle to fit in there. I won't hold it for long, I'll toss it in the trash instead. This would also be great for using as a media in a wet/dry sump, or in a debris style sump such as I did but with live rock rubble. Tons of surface area for bacteria to grow in as well as not restrictive to flow. The bag has broken inside the box, due to age, but I will find an appropriate bag and pack it up for you.

Please send PM. Understand that I don't get my PM messages so I may be sporadic at getting back to you, but I will. Please leave a phone number.

Please read the disclaimer below before responding and please be able to comply with my very simple terms at the end.

I've offered items for free before and it's irritated others in the past. Let me be as absolutely transparent about this as I possibly can. I will not deliver, at least not for free. Sorry my free time is way too valuable. I work insane hours on a sporadic schedule as I work in a service related field doing fire protection, I absolutely cannot possibly plan around the fact that a pipe or head can burst or a fire can happen at any time of the day and I must be able to respond. My work area is a diameter of 200+ miles from my home, so yeah if I suddenly head to Fredricksburg, I might have to break plans in an instant. Basically my job, and customers, do come before me giving away some free items to fellow reefers. If that won't work for you, you can pay me my overtime hourly rate of $48 per hour and provide me with 4 weeks of paid vacation, match my contributions to my 401k, 7 paid sick days, 12 paid holidays, and great insurance for the wife and I. For that I will be at your beck and call. Instead, lets plan on me leaving the items on my front porch and you drive to Round Rock and pick them up when it is convenient for you.

Basically my job, and customers, do come before me giving away some free items to fellow reefers. If that won't work for you, you can pay me my overtime hourly rate of $48 per hour and provide me with 4 weeks of paid vacation, match my contributions to my 401k, 7 paid sick days, 12 paid holidays, and great insurance for the wife and I. For that I will be at your beck and call. Instead, lets plan on me leaving the items on my front porch and you drive to Round Rock and pick them up when it is convenient for you.

gee whiz, some people are so selfish. how can you expect non-paying customers to live with such restrictions? it's like i have to set my house on fire just to get you to deliver free stuff.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...