Want to Sell: Light Green Carpet Anemone w/ True Percs.

cmanning

What kind of setup do you have? I would love to add that to my tank, but I would probably have to find a home for my O clown, and I have 20k halides (250w SE).

The anemone is under 145w PC, we know that it would do better w/ halides and probably color up a bit more. By the way, you, your wife and daughter have been to my house. If you remember, you bought some zoas frags from us.

-Cindy-

Yeah I remember. I don't remember seeing that tank though? We saw the Seahorse/gobie tank in your kitchen and the big tank... OH! I remember it was the tank sorta of next to the big tank. I don't remember a thing about it though since your main display drew 99.9% of my attention. :D What are you doing with the rest of the tank? You don't happen to have a good skimmer? :)

Karen,

My o clown is a model citizen, but I am not sure my daughter will agree to give it up. :) I am wondering how well three clowns would do in a 135g.

Yeah I remember. I don't remember seeing that tank though? We saw the Seahorse/gobie tank in your kitchen and the big tank... OH! I remember it was the tank sorta of next to the big tank. I don't remember a thing about it though since your main display drew 99.9% of my attention. :D What are you doing with the rest of the tank? You don't happen to have a good skimmer? :)

Karen,

My o clown is a model citizen, but I am not sure my daughter will agree to give it up. :) I am wondering how well three clowns would do in a 135g.

I you need to rehome him, let me know.

I'll be breaking down the tank step by step. I got about 30-40 lbs. of live rock I'm moving in the main reef sump. Don't know what I'm going to do about the live sand (40-60 lbs.), sell it, put in the sump or help another reefer to seeded off it. Once that is taken care off I'll self off the HOB sump (CPR), single overflow tube. By then I'll have a coralife skimmer for up to 65g. (one of the cheap ones) but it does its job.