yellow spot hog

lion

Large LTA anemone with mated clowns

puffer

V-tail grouper

Around 200#'s liverock & 200#'s live sand

and any misc supplies including plumbing , powerheads water containers etc

over 9K invested.

$4000 total for everything or $3000 for all drygoods and/or $1000 for the livestock.

Thank you Donny. I am the proud new owner of this system and I am going to do my best to live up to the standard that Donny has set with this tank.

We will be moving the system from San Antonio to Austin on Feb. 2. Will probably be later in the afternoon by the time we get it back to Austin. I will happily provide food, beverages, and beer to any volunteers who can assist with the unloading here in S. Austin. This is obviously a big tank so any and all help would be appreciated. Please send me a PM if you can help. Thanks.

Thank you all for the offer of help. We will need all we can get. As the date gets a little closer I will e-mail out the address and a little bit more detail on time etc. Shooterqs: The cart would be very appreciated. There will be some equipment that I part out, but I have not totally figured out how I will be setting it up here yet so the plans are not finalized.

Where did you buy/find the "Y" fitting? I have been looking around for a place that sells one. I currently have my RODI fitting in my launrdy area too, and have been trying to find one so I can stop playing musical chairs with the fitting everytime I need to switch between clean clothes and clean water ;)

4 stage ro/di with an extra di and fittins to tie in with water from washing machine.

243381189-XL.jpg

Hmm I have been to Home Depot several times ;) The plumbing section had nothing of use. I saw something in the garden section but it had a warning that it was not made for human consumption, "outdoor use only". Generally I try to stick to NSF or equivilant if possible for all my fish products. Is the one you have just one of the garden outdoor hose splitters?

I bought my Y fitting at Home Depot. Wal-Mart has them too.