Zoas and palys over 50+ frags healed!!!

phamily

Hi fishy2188...I have 6 frags of setosa left pm for info.

LOL Dustin I always have frags waiting to go to new home...my rack is always full....part of the cycle to keep the tank stock with new corals.

Let me know when u are back on town Quinten I got some new frags for u

how much for the one in the last picture on the tread and I like the mow hawk one my only problem is I have never been able to grow Zoas I have green button coral going crazy though also what is the growth rate of these Zoa I also like everlasting gobbstopper

how much for the one in the last picture on the tread and I like the mow hawk one my only problem is I have never been able to grow Zoas I have green button coral going crazy though also what is the growth rate of these Zoa I also like everlasting gobbstopper

Most of my colonies have been growing in the tank for over 9months some been in ther for over 2 yrs. all frags are home grown and adjust to aquarium life. The one in the last pic is my acan ...sorry not forsale. Just got into collecting them acan.

Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awesome tank Pham! the frags are doing great, all are fully opened

nice to meet you, thanks again,

i will return to purchase your awesome stuff again in the future

Thanks glen for dropping by. Hope study will do well for u.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for having me over today and putting up with my million questions, Pham. I'm still in shock over the sheer size of your collection. I'm very happy with the frags I bought and the price I paid. They all opened within an hour of being placed in my tank and are just as beautiful here as they were there. Now to save up for another "visit".

Also, please thank the boss (little M) for the conversation. I love seeing that little guy.