Apex - outlets not turning on unless I update the clock on iPhone App

Still trying to program the various outlets...I have some lights turn on at 9, my Apex Dashboard on my computer shows the correct time, but the lights did not turn on. I then opened the app on my iphone and saw that the time there needed to be synced to my iphone clock (it was two hours behind). As soon as I did that, the lights turned on. The same thing happened last night when the lights didn't turn off. Is there a way of setting this so that the dashboard clock is the default? Or, is there a way that they iphone app can be set so that I don't have to sync it every day (I'm worried that if I can't log in for some reason, things will be delayed by 2 hours)? Thanks. I was hoping the hard part was behind me.

I thought I'd keep it simple and used the drop down menu. The only thing I changed from the default was the time on and off.

Fallback OFF

On Time 9

Off Time 20:30

Shutdown probe TEMP

Device Shutdown value 81

Hysteresis 030:00

From my web interface it shows the correct time, but when I log in through the iphone Apex ap, it shows 2 hours behind. As soon as I selected "sync with iPhone clock", the lights turned on (it was 9:02 - the web interface showed 9:02, iPhone Ap showed 7:02 before the sync). The second set of lights turned on fine. Same thing happened last night. Lights didn't turn off as programmed, but once I corrected the time on the iPhone Ap, they turned off.

It was set at 8 instead of 6 -but the time was correct. I have now changed it to 6. Hopefully that solves the issue. Once again, thanks! I searched on the webs and didn't find anything, so apparently I'm the only one that couldn't figure this out....

Archived