Good ro di filter

Dustin Pedretti

Are there any units out there that produce like 20 GPD? I'm trying to find a small rodi unit just so I dont have to carry 5 gallon jugs from my unit downstairs. Rather have one for the downstairs tank and a separate for the upstairs tank

just run a line brah!then youre not having to replace 2 sets of filter.

I could do that, but im lazy and dont want to punch a bunch of holes to get the line up here, nor do i want a 75ft+ line running through my house incase it ever breaks or gets hit by a nail/screw. filters are cheap, my TDS is 035 going in here. They last a long time on one filter set.

Im looking for one...I'd like a good one but i dont have alot to spend

Ive been looking on ebay but not sure i can trust those. Anyone have a good suggestion?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Buying anything on Ebay is suicide these days. I stopped using that site about 10 years ago when all the "Make Money on Ebay" books started coming out. FInding a deal is almost impossible because nearly everything is either missing parts, broken or refurbished. I wouldn't put my tank at risk with a crazy off brand. Most people I've seen using the BRS brand of stage-4 filters, but they're going to be pricey compared to Ebay stuff. I have heard good things about the Coralife Pro and it's on sale for two weeks.

I have the 50 gpd one from here http://www.buckeyefieldsupply.com/showproducts.asp?Category=167&Sub=166 (Edited link - cheaper version I got)

My wife would KILL me if I brought anything into the house with Buckeye written on it! The only thing she hates more than a Buckeye is an Aggie. LoL!

Im looking for one...I'd like a good one but i dont have alot to spend

Ive been looking on ebay but not sure i can trust those. Anyone have a good suggestion?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Buying anything on Ebay is suicide these days. I stopped using that site about 10 years ago when all the "Make Money on Ebay" books started coming out. FInding a deal is almost impossible because nearly everything is either missing parts, broken or refurbished. I wouldn't put my tank at risk with a crazy off brand. Most people I've seen using the BRS brand of stage-4 filters, but they're going to be pricey compared to Ebay stuff. I have heard good things about the Coralife Pro and it's on sale for two weeks.

I have the 50 gpd one from here http://www.buckeyefieldsupply.com/showproducts.asp?Category=167&Sub=166  (Edited link - cheaper version I got)

My wife would KILL me if I brought anything into the house with Buckeye written on it! The only thing she hates more than a Buckeye is an Aggie. LoL!
I think I will go with the coralife pro...fits in my budget and has good reviews