Trying to give back

Makena95GT

I'll be going through ALL of my tank equipment tomorrow. Anything don't plan on using in the near future, I'm more than happy to give it away free of charge. I'll even deliver the stuff to you if you'd like smile.png I do enjoy driving biggrin.png

With all of the help that I've received, I'd like to give back to you guys.

DSC_1007.jpg

Bulkheads. Ill be keeping two of these, the rest are up for grabs! (Three taken) (Three left)

I have quite a few heaters. Some looks deadly. I'll post photos of all of this equipment tomorrow. For now I'm listing what I know off the top of my head. (Two taken)

Maxi-Jet 600. I have THREE (One taken) (Two Left)

Max-Jet 1200. I have ONE (Taken)

Eshopps Overflow thingy. think it's missing some stuff. Pictures to come. (Taken)

10 Gallon tanks. Pretty dirty

10 Gallon metal stand. I never trusted it. LOL

10 gallon cover that you would set a light on. I'm using the light, but don't need the cover

24" glass covers that don't have the piece between them. So pretty much just glass sheets.

Tons of random filter parts.

Possibly broken HOB filters that are ghetto-rigged (missing original parts)

I have the mother of canister filters. JK, I'll have to look up exactly what it s, but it has a leak at one of the parts where tubing connects. I figure it's an easy fix VERY SLOW leak. I'd ideally like to save/fix it for my 30 gallon, but to be honest, if someone else needs it, I'm glad to give it to you smile.png(Taken)

Nets "Normal" size

-I know fr sure there's tons more, but I don;t know what to call most of the stuff. I WILL take pictures of every little thing and post it up tomorrow-

ACTUALLY, if you;d like anything, it would be better if I deliver it to you, as I can't allow people to just come strolling up to the school. I'd probably get in trouble for that.

Already have a few things gone, and I haven't even gotten picture for you guys yet! ;D

If you live too far down south I can easily wrap everything up in a nice (labeled) cardboard box and leave it on my porch (Nobody is home most of the day) and you can pick it up :)

I'm glad to help you guys out :D

UPDATE:

Bulkheads. Ill be keeping two of these, the rest are up for grabs! (ALL TAKEN)

I have quite a few heaters. Some looks deadly. I'll post photos of all of this equipment tomorrow. For now I'm listing what I know off the top of my head. (TWO TAKEN)

Maxi-Jet 600. I have THREE (ALL TAKEN)

Max-Jet 1200. I have ONE (TAKEN)

Eshopps Overflow thingy. think it's missing some stuff. Pictures to come. (TAKEN)

10 Gallon tanks. Pretty dirty

10 Gallon metal stand. I never trusted it. LOL

10 gallon cover that you would set a light on. I'm using the light, but don't need the cover

24" glass covers that don't have the piece between them. So pretty much just glass sheets.

Tons of random filter parts.

Possibly broken HOB filters that are ghetto-rigged (missing original parts)

I have the mother of canister filters. JK, I'll have to look up exactly what it s, but it has a leak at one of the parts where tubing connects. I figure it's an easy fix VERY SLOW leak. I'd ideally like to save/fix it for my 30 gallon, but to be honest, if someone else needs it, I'm glad to give it to you smile.png(TAKEN)

Nets "Normal" size

To clarify something I wasn't nearly smart enough to mention.. The water pumps (maxi-jet) are just that.. the pumps. They do not have the impeller or fan housing. IDK where in the world you would get that. Included is a photo of what they look like:

DSC_1018.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Idk if you're willing to drive this far but I live in killeen and am willing to take atleast 1 of those 10 gallon tanks, cover for it and the 24" glass cover.

As wellas a heater or two and any pumps you might have left.

Could probably even throw you 20 bucks for gas.

Oooh and the stand if more than 1 tank. (Sump and quarinteen)

Please call or text 8012005632.

Look forward to hearing from you with baited breath.

I HAVE made that trip once in my car.. but with the miles that have been put on it since then, I wouldn't be able to do that at the moment. But what I can do is hold ALLLL of the stuff you want for you, and whenever either one of us gets the chance to meet, I'll be glad to give it to you :)

I haven't been around Ft Hood in a while.. But I'm glad to hold all of this for a man in the military :D

Fuuuu, I'll be out of town. But what if, that Friday when I leave, I'll pack it up and leave it safely on my front porch, and you can grab it all? I'll pm you the address if that works for you. I keep forgetting about being out of town

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to my car being the worlds biggest jerk and my inability to be at CHS for longer than 5-10 minutes a day due to work and other life stuffs, I'll have to 'close down' this thread -_-

The hood and stand are gone, and I'll be giving my last tank to the man in Killeen as I had promised him those items before my car went and killed itself -_-

Archived