208 gallon AGE tank

Bmwaaron

Hello I am starting this thread to sell my tank, I am looking to sell the whole system together and not part it out. I have to leave the hobby for a little bit due to constant travel at new job but will be getting back into the hobby when things settle down a bit at work.

This is what I'm selling

MSRP Value

AGE customTank 2800 1200
Melev custom Sump 650 300
Stand 1500 400
Bubbleking SM 250 1500 800
Deltec 601S Calcium reactor 800 200
lumentec Ballast 250/400 X3 465 240
Light reflectors X3 330 90
2 Vortech mp40 800 300
Tunze stream 250 125
PH controller 125 60
20 lbs CO2 tank and valve 300 150
300 lbs liverock 1200 600
Totals $10720 $4465
This is a custom made 200 gallon AGE tank with starfire on 3 sides.
The stand is also custom made
There are many extras in this, the only thing I'm not including is the profilux controller.
The Deltec Calcium reactor is leaking, I think it only needs the top oring and that's why its priced so low. I am also including a 1/2 HP chiller with the system that does work but needs to be charged to get the most out of it.
I do have some fish that will also be included. The corals dont look great right now due to the amount of time I haven't had to spend with it lately but the tank is completely pest free as far as red bugs and AEFW
There are also extras that Im including but not listing, including return pumps, 50 gallon refugium, bio pellet reactor
Thanks for your time, as always price is negotiable but at this time I will not be parting out.
If you want to read about the tanks progress from the beginning I will PM you a RC link

post-69-0-93654700-1376847574_thumb.jpg

Thanks. I only need the tank/stand/canopy so I'll keep an eye on the thread to see if you end up parting out. We have absolutely everything to run it...brand new...ran for 4 days until our 300g cracked :o(

• 2 weeks later...