WTB Tangs (Powder Blue, Hippo, Yellow, Achilles, Purple)

Woods

I recently had a tank disaster with a power outage and lost my Tangs and Wrasses. I am looking to replace them and wondering if anyone has some in their tanks they are looking to get rid of before I go to an LFS or online.

Please provide type of tang, size and asking price? I am looking for good healthy and very reasonably priced fish.

Thank you Sascha, I have definitely been following that lead and will pull the trigger if someone local doesn't have a healthy one available. I will qualify for free shipping on my own if I go this route...

Thanks Jimbo662, I will keep Fishy Business in mind as well, especailly if he offers this type of service. Shane was a tremendous help in staying open late while TroyPT went over and got saltwater for an emergency water change for my tank! Shane definitely went the extra mile in helping to solve my crisis!

Thanks Mike, Niko from Stinky's reached out to me via PM offering his help to obtain these as well depedning on his supplier having them. I was just hoping to find some that were local and had been accustomed to tank life and would be less stress on them to move them from one tank in Austin to my tank...