Ball Python, Extra Reptile Cage SOLD

Dena

Unfortunately we are moving and I have to downsize and my dogs are not leaving so this guy has to go. I'm not sure how old he is because I got him off Craig's List about six years ago. I haven't handled much the past year so he'll need to get use to that again, but it's pretty easy. His name is Hunter and he comes with a 40 gallon reptile case where the lid slides on and locks in place. Also included is his cave, water dish, cage decoration, under the tank heater, single bulb heat lamp and an expensive fixture with two heat bulbs and one florescent bulb. I can include a timer as well.

In addition he comes with a five gallon tank we bought when we had to temporarily evacuate. It can be used to feed him in. We have 3 or 4 meals for him as well. Asking $75 OBO.

I'm also selling a tank just like the one my snake is in that is about the same size (40-ish gallons). One of my dogs stepped on the screen lid and put nail holes in it, but it's still functional for almost any reptile and larger snakes. It comes with a large and heavy rock cave as well. Asking $20.

Email me at [email protected]. Must pick up. I am currently in Cedar Creek on Highway 71, 11 miles east of the airport.

Thanks for looking!

Dena

post-429-0-44556300-1370137674_thumb.jpg

post-429-0-06347800-1370137683_thumb.jpg

post-429-0-20180900-1370137693_thumb.jpg

post-429-0-77407700-1370137701_thumb.jpg

post-429-0-33832500-1370137713_thumb.jpg

Nobody likes snakes? LOL

it's funny, you don't show a picture of the snake. just tank tank light tank...you know what snakes look like. he's all slithery and snakey.

i have nothing against snakes. but i have too many pets as it is and a constant supply of tiny (snake-food-sized) kittens around here.

My snake just died a couple months ago. She was 18 years old. I can't make that long of a commitment right now. I did consider your offer though. I believe ball pythons can live up to 30 years.

I have had this guy six yrs. he was found by animal control in San Antonio in a crack out. He was in a 5 gallon tank with lots medical

Issues. He nursed him back to health.

If he doesn't sell, I'll find him a place at our new house. As for the kitten person. He got out of his tank once because I got distracted and forgot to close it. I actually sold my boa after I got my Peke because she could eat her once full grown.

Archived