Frags, Small tanks

Dena

I need to try to make some money so I can buy my favorite puffer. Things I know of off the top of my head for sale are listed below. I will accept offers. I've never sold frags so I have no idea of pricing...will do my best.

(2) Purple/pink hammer coral frags 3-4 heads on each piece ($20 for one piece). This thing has already started a few more heads in the past month...likes to grow.

(1) Frog Spawn frag with three heads and each head is splitting into two ($25)

(2) Some type of leather coral...yellowish/florescent greenish...extended they are about 6 inches ($15 each)

(1) Torch coral with the long tenticles that are brownish with green tips. Has 4 heads I believe...nice and flowy ($35)

(1) 20 gallon tank I think...has a crack in the top trim, but doesn't affect it, hood, light, some small filter without any filter pads. It's the taller kind, not the longer kind...would make a nice small sump or refugium ($15)

(1) 30 gallon tank...think it's 36 inches long and like 18 inches tall and 12 inches deep. Have the class top for it. ($25)

If anyone has any reptiles, I also have a 30 gallon tank that doesn't hold water...has a small leak on the bottom. Could be fixed easily I'm sure if you wanted to put water in it ($15)...can throw in some reptile accessories for another $10...like a lid, food/water bowls, hides, etc.

I may have more and will try to get photos tonight. I haven't fragged any of this and really don't want to unless someone is interested. The LPS will be easy...the leather I'm sure is easy, but may take me a little longer...would welcome help LOL.

Thanks,

Dena

Edited by Dena

I need to try to make some money so I can buy my favorite puffer. Things I know of off the top of my head for sale are listed below. I will accept offers. I've never sold frags so I have no idea of pricing...will do my best.

(2) Purple/pink hammer coral frags 3-4 heads on each piece ($20 for one piece). This thing has already started a few more heads in the past month...likes to grow.

(1) Frog Spawn frag with three heads and each head is splitting into two ($25)

(2) Some type of leather coral...yellowish/florescent greenish...extended they are about 6 inches ($15 each)

(1) Torch coral with the long tenticles that are brownish with green tips. Has 4 heads I believe...nice and flowy ($35)

(1) 20 gallon tank I think...has a crack in the top trim, but doesn't affect it, hood, light, some small filter without any filter pads. It's the taller kind, not the longer kind...would make a nice small sump or refugium ($15)

(1) 30 gallon tank...think it's 36 inches long and like 18 inches tall and 12 inches deep. Have the class top for it. ($25)

If anyone has any reptiles, I also have a 30 gallon tank that doesn't hold water...has a small leak on the bottom. Could be fixed easily I'm sure if you wanted to put water in it ($15)...can throw in some reptile accessories for another $10...like a lid, food/water bowls, hides, etc.

I may have more and will try to get photos tonight. I haven't fragged any of this and really don't want to unless someone is interested. The LPS will be easy...the leather I'm sure is easy, but may take me a little longer...would welcome help LOL.

Thanks,

Dena

I also have one of those 3 gallon nano cubes..that have the clear little filter and the light that props up over it. The lid broke in half, but hubby glued it. It's not needed really. It's only been used about a month. Asking $25 (brand new they are $60 and above).

I can't upload pictures of any size to this forum so if you want to see photos, please email me.

Adding to the list are the following:

(2) Green Elephant Ear Shroom frags about 1- 1 1/2 inches ($25 each)

(1) Long Spined Urchin...on the larger size and my tank is too crowded for him ($15)

(1) Nice sized XMAS tree rock with different colored small worms ($30) - FYI...too big for 14 gallon or smaller unless you don't have a lot of rock.

(1) Green Pagoda (plate I believe). It's about 4"x4". Has some minor injuries from my bubble tip, but is healing nicely ($20)

(1) Condy-something anenome (white long tenticles with purple tips) ($10)

(1) Organge Monti Cap Frag just over an inch ($20)

(1) Rock with about 8 of those longer tenticle polyps (like the zoas, but larger), kind of brownish with green centers...can't remember what they are called ($15)

Dena

Email me at [email protected] if you want photos.

I had made changes to the post and they didn't go through. Those three items were picked up. I have two hammer's left with two heads each and was going to ask $15 for both of them. Someone may be picking up the nano tomorrow.

Dena

interested in some of the items you have listed?

can you make a package deal???

would like:

torch coral

hammer

frogspawn

and maybe even a 3 gallon nano

adrian

Here are some changes...I tried to edit, but nothing I do ever works LOL.

(2) Purple/pink hammer coral frags 2 heads each ($15 for both)

(1)Large leather coral...yellowish/florescent greenish with brown polyps...extended they are about 6-9 inches. there are two main with stalks coming off of them from the base...about 5 total. $40 for the entire thing on the rock (3x6 inch rock).

(2) Green Elephant Ear Shroom frags about 1- 1 1/2 inches ($15 each)

(1) Long Spined Urchin...on the larger size and my tank is too crowded for him ($10)

(1) Nice sized XMAS tree rock with different colored small worms ($30) - FYI...too big for 14 gallon or smaller unless you don't have a lot of rock.

(1) Green Pagoda (plate I believe). It's about 4"x4". Has some minor injuries from my bubble tip, but is healing nicely ($15)

(1) Rock with about 8 of those longer tenticle polyps (like the zoas, but larger), kind of brownish with green centers...can't remember what they are called ($15)

Dena

What part of town are you in? Can you email me pics of the monti, hammer, elephant, xmas tree rock, pagoda, and Rock with about 8 of those longer tenticle polyps?

[email protected]

Thanks,

Sean =-)

Here are some changes...I tried to edit, but nothing I do ever works LOL.

(2) Purple/pink hammer coral frags 2 heads each ($15 for both)

(1)Large leather coral...yellowish/florescent greenish with brown polyps...extended they are about 6-9 inches. there are two main with stalks coming off of them from the base...about 5 total. $40 for the entire thing on the rock (3x6 inch rock).

(2) Green Elephant Ear Shroom frags about 1- 1 1/2 inches ($15 each)

(1) Long Spined Urchin...on the larger size and my tank is too crowded for him ($10)

(1) Green Pagoda (plate I believe). It's about 4"x4". Has some minor injuries from my bubble tip, but is healing nicely ($15)

Dena