Aquarium Garage Sale

Teresa

Ever wonder what a garage sale run by an aquarium hobbiest looks like?

post-1201-0-97762100-1370060795_thumb.jp

What can I say? I got caught up in the nano craze =)

It's very hard to resist. You should come by and check it out. I have tanks, filters, lights, heaters, cleaner magnets and more at garage sale prices.

Saturday, June 1st, from 7am to 11am.

4608 Tiddle Lane, Pflugerville, TX

If you see something that interests you and you can't make it out on such short notice, reply with your interests here. I will be posting anything left over on the forum.

I'd like the pico on the far left in the 2nd row - the one with the circular LED light. (Can't remember the brand right now...) Think I'm going to do a school tank next fall!

I also need a MJ1200 or similar if you have one in there!

what kind of lights do u have

Best fixture is a clip on 26 watt finnex light without bulb. Also have a pair of moonlights. From there its very cheap single watt led type accent lights.

I'd like the pico on the far left in the 2nd row - the one with the circular LED light. (Can't remember the brand right now...) Think I'm going to do a school tank next fall!

That is a fluval spec in great condition. $30?

Sure. Just need to figure out a time to come get it from you, we're in band camp all week.

Sure. Just need to figure out a time to come get it from you, we're in band camp all week.

Just pm me. I've got someone else interested, but you can hold it with PayPal. Send me a message if u r still interested and I'll send u my email. Have fun during band camp!

Do you have any small powerheads. Need something for my fluval spec V

I might be able to help you out. I just had to replace the 95 gph powerhead in my aqueon evolve tank to something much lower for my betta. Its a great small pump with adjustable flow that would be perfect for a five gallon. $15. LMK by pm.

What do you have left?

Everything - lol. I've been busy with end of year school stuff and haven't done much to get it out. I'll be home starting Monday for people to swing by and check everything out. LMK if you're interested and I'll pm you my address.

Could the terrarium hold water? How much?

I'm glad you spotted the terrarium. That one cannot hold water and isn't for sale, however, I have another one that holds water and is for sale. Its two feet high with a base of 18" by 18". I'm selling it for $40.

post-1201-0-13265900-1370827695_thumb.jp