Micro bubbles hurting montipora?

kmacc05

So, my tank had some temp issues and some of the fish started showing signs of what I assume was ich. I bought some Herbtana to boost their immune systems (I read and found out that Herbtana doesn't seem to cure or kill ich, but it has done well for the fish) and that has resulted in micro bubbles from hell, but also better fish health. All signs of infection are gone.

Well, from the micro bubbles, bigger bubbles keep forming on the bottom side of the monti cap. I keep blasting them out with turkey baster, but they come back faster than I can keep up with. Will these bubbles hurt the monti? They are also accumulating under the chalices and a few polyps on my acans. I only plan on using the medication for a few more days, followed by carbon and some water changes to remove the meds and also the micro bubbles.

no,not slimy. Just a lot of micro bubbles coming from the return lock line, then getting blown by the powerhead to various spots in the tank. Some float up and get trapped under some of the "plating" corals. Also on some of the LPS polyps.