Possible Quick AquaSD Group Buy

mrshall1027

I have a credit with AquaSD that I'd like to use within the next few days. It's not enough to get free shipping so I wanted to see if anyone would like to add anything to my order. It's not going to be a true group buy like the others though because I want to submit the order by Thursday for Friday delivery, or Friday for Saturday delivery if those involved are willing to pay the extra for Saturday delivery. My order is at $125 right now. Need to get to $300 for free shipping and there will be a $10 boxing fee. Saturday delivery is $25 extra.

Current Participants

mrshall1027
S04 ORA Squamosa Clam - $55
Sweet Pink Tips Elegance - $95

ckyuv - Payment Received
Frozen Tundra Rainbow Mille Frag - $50

ct67stang - Awaiting Payment
C143 Gnome Palys - $30
B081 Lunar Eclipse Combo - $20

o0zarkawater - Payment Received

Darth Sith Palys - A - $30
B229 - Ivy Kisses - $20
ASD BLue Rhino - 1 polyp $20

Current Total: $320

AT FREE SHIPPING IF ALL ORDERS GO THROUGH

Updated the original post to include participating members items. If you'd like to add anything on, please do so quickly. I would like to close this out by tomorrow because since this is not an official group buy, items are not being pulled from their site and held. It's possible that the item you want may sell, so please keep that in mind. I am going to email them to see if they would be able to mark them as sold, but that's not a guarantee. I'll keep you posted on what they say.

Our current total is $250, so $50 more and we are at free shipping.

Submitted the order and received confirmation from AquaSD already. This will ship tomorrow and I'll keep this updated as best as possible.

Items will ship to my office in North Austin at 8868 Research Blvd. Ste 207. You can also pick up from my home in the evening after 5pm. PM for that address.

Thanks for participating guys!

Heard back from AquaSD and they will be shipping out our order tomorrow, so I need to finalize this tonight. Please let me know what you'd like and send me your paypal payment as soon as possible. You can send it to [email protected]. Please send as a gift smile.png

I wanted to get in on this! agh, I should of said something earlier, but I was waiting to hear back from Aqua sd. I thought you weren't submitting till Thurs or Fri.cool.png

Heard back from AquaSD and they will be shipping out our order tomorrow, so I need to finalize this tonight. Please let me know what you'd like and send me your paypal payment as soon as possible. You can send it to [email protected]. Please send as a gift smile.png

I wanted to get in on this! agh, I should of said something earlier, but I was waiting to hear back from Aqua sd. I thought you weren't submitting till Thurs or Fri.cool.png

Sorry about that. They asked that I send in the order tonight for tomorrow shipment. If you can tell me what you'd like, I can try to add it on and see what he says, but I would need to know tonight. Let me know.

Got the tracking number from AquaSD and it will be delivered tomorrow morning by 10:30. Their guarantee policy listed on their website states that if an item comes in DOA, they need a picture within 2 hours. I will be looking at every item once it comes in and if anything looks off, I'll PM you asap and send a picture to Will at AquaSD. Please pick up your pieces as soon as possible to get them in your tank and verify they are healthy. Let me know when and where you will be picking up from.

I asked them to verify that all the items were in stock and healthy, and they've confirmed that we will be receiving every item and in good order.