Designer Clownfish 20% OFF Premium Members - BLK Snowflake, Davinci, Naked+

Mr Cob

All are 1.25-1.5" unless otherwise noted

Darwin Black and White Clownfish: $25 each (2 avail)
Misbar Mocha $29
Black Photon (hybrid) $39
Naked $42 PENDING
Black Ice $99 (beautiful fish with nice dark lines and blue) PENDING
Black Snowflake (Phantom) $129 PENDING

Grade A Davinci $100 (Perfect markings with matching sides) PENDING
Grade B Davinci $49 *FEMALE* PENDING

Platinum FEMALE $120 (1.75")
Platinum $80
Snowflake $80 (1.75") *FEMALE*
PREMIUM Picasso $200 *LRG Broodstock female* ready for breeding
Broodstock pair of Snowflake female X Darwin male (offspring will make Black Ice, have not laid yet) $200
Bonded pair of Platinums (medium female 1.75" and small male 1.5", got a ways to go until they breed) $220

As always.. cash, credit card, paypal accepted and easy no interest payment plans for ARC Premium members. smile.png

Thanks!

I have pics and vids of 4 broodstock females on my site:

www.mrcobscorals.com

Premium members may also get 20% off these and the few corals I have on there right now. Just let me know and I will manually process those orders for you.

Pick up only. I will consider meeting half way to Austin for large orders. Just talk to me.

A static pic to see some of the fish. Below, starting from the left, you can see the davincis which are sold, black snowflake, black photon (which will be black on top as it matures), black ice (beautiful markings on this one), misbar mocha, snowflake, naked and then darwins in the bottom right.

8636330634_5424e5a4bc_b.jpg

still have some nice fish left... if you can't pick up we will be delivery to South Austin on May5th from 1-2pm at the Wal-Mart off I35 and Slaughter ln.

All orders are being packed in free REEF BUDDIES! (while supplies last)

The REEF BUDDY - Coral Frag Caddy by Mr. Cob's Corals, LLC

8666222611_5baca7b43f.jpg

8647653446_1000072ce2.jpg

The Reef Buddy - Coral Caddy is great for transporting, shipping and acclimating fish and coral frags safely and securely.

It's a simple and affordable solution for transporting, shipping and acclimating small fish and coral. The product utilizes a classic water bottle modded with a center pole and shelves to stagger coral frags. The frag plugs sit securely and prevent tumbling, great for delicate SPS.

ACCLIMATION USE:
1) Float the REEF BUDDY in a bucket with tank water for 15 minutes to acclimate temp.
2) Open nozzle tip and squeeze REEF BUDDY to let H2O escape, then release to let tank H2O enter.
3) Repeat step 2 every 5 minutes until you feel enough H2O has transfered to acclimate your coral and fish.

• 1 month later...

Mr. Cobb, would you have any photon pairs, black ice pairs or premium Picasso pairs anytime soon. Let me and if the discount would apply and if there are any trips to Austin as well. Let me know what a price would be and pcs would be nice too. Thanks in advance. Lee

Hey there, I have some nice fish on the site, vids and pics are there as well:

http://www.mrcobscorals.com/magento/index.php/clownfish-bonded-spawning-pairs.html

If you decide you want anything I will give you 20% off if you purchase 2 individual fish or a pair. Just send me a PM. Thanks!

I offer free shipping on $299+ and the next Austin delivery is 3-4 weeks out.