Golf Clubs

JamesL

Back in the day before kids, my wife and I had grand visions of becoming golf professionals. Ok, not really... we started taking golf lessons, but then got busy with other stuff and lost interest.

So while cleaning out the garage, I came across some clubs we bought. I remember buying part of them at Golfsmith (the Zevo part at least). My wife and I were close enough in height that we could share the clubs (I am 6'1"). So not much pink involved, expect for on club and cover.

All is included in the pictures (ok, not my daughters chalk - she would cry, and would you really want to make a 4 year old cry?). There is the bag, clubs shown, and hidden treasures in the pockets. While searching through them I found (what seemed like) a metric ton of golf balls, tees, a Circle C Golf Course towel (vintage!), and maybe a pair of womens gloves.

All of this could be yours for a low, low, get-it-out-of-my-garage price of $50 cash. I am willing to meeting in Buda and SW Austin area.

These would be great for someone starting out learning golf. Or someone looking for some cheap home defense.

And here are the pictures:

post-249-0-64181400-1366641972_thumb.jpg

post-249-0-15211200-1366641975_thumb.jpg

post-249-0-15696800-1366641982_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived