Rodi help needed.

aggieMEDIC

So I bought the filters I needed for my rodi system and now I believe I have it set up right but it doesnt seem to be producing any ro water its all waste water. I know the ratio is usually high but I figured I should see something by now. Is soomeone available tomorrow to check out the system and make sure its plumbed right?

Also does anyone have a tds meter I could borrow? I bought one from melev at C4 but the ro water I got from the dome reads the same as my tap water, and filtered water from the fridge. Im having trouble believing the numbers are the same.

Marc melev at C4 mentioned when people do this, it might be you should flip the DI filter since it might be in upside down not allowing water. (should have arrows on the little container)

I bought it from reefer74 back in october or so. Never set it up until now. Bought the di canister from melev as well as all the filters. The di cartridge has rubber Washers on both ends. Ill check to make sure it is installed correctly.

This unit didnt have any instructions so I dont know where the check valve is. I dont have a pressure gauge.

How do I find out if my RO membrane is bad

To test you can take out each filter to isolate it to a section. As stated make sure the filters are oriented correctly and if so then try the isolation check. HTH

Cheers,

Archived