getting out of hobby sale

gibs

I have a small tiny aqueon powerhead a tunze nano wavebox and tunze return pump and a aqualifter for the ATO. Want to make sure I get all my livestock sold then I will break it all down and list it out :) Hopefully this weekend or first of next week lol

Ok guys selling everything livestock is going first.

Sherman RBTA with 2 black ocellaris that are hosting it. Together 140$ Separate 90$ for RBTA and 20$ each for black ocellaris

I am not great at math but 90+40 (as there are 2 fish at 20 each)=$130 which is cheaper than your package deal price of $140... ;)

Ok guys selling everything livestock is going first.

Sherman RBTA with 2 black ocellaris that are hosting it. Together 140$ Separate 90$ for RBTA and 20$ each for black ocellaris

I am not great at math but 90+40 (as there are 2 fish at 20 each)=$130 which is cheaper than your package deal price of $140... ;)

Yes, but you would have to factor in the time to make multiple trips to buy them separately. It may be worth the extra ten bucks.

LOL everyone pming about hardware I will get back to you. This was done fast yesterday and not very well thought out and I will be revising post with proper prices and pics. Again lol sorry I put it up then rushed off to work, then had to work most of today LOL

Ok I got better pics up make me a offer on anything. All the hardware guys I am keeping you in line for what you want but I won't list it,or price it until I get all livestock sold.