Rubbermaid Stock Tank

Enigma13

Just checking to see if anybody on here has a 150 gallon Rubbermaid Stock Tank they are looking to sell before I go out and buy one from the farm supply for $125. I am needing to break down and move my tank for a couple of days for floor installation and only need the stock tank for about a week. Don't know if anybody on here has had a similar situation and now has one of these things laying around. I have to get the tank tonight at the latest, so a quick response is key if you want to get rid of one. Thanks. Feel free to give me a call 925-3574.

Just checking to see if anybody on here has a 150 gallon Rubbermaid Stock Tank they are looking to sell before I go out and buy one from the farm supply for $125. I am needing to break down and move my tank for a couple of days for floor installation and only need the stock tank for about a week. Don't know if anybody on here has had a similar situation and now has one of these things laying around. I have to get the tank tonight at the latest, so a quick response is key if you want to get rid of one. Thanks. Feel free to give me a call 925-3574.

if you need to displace 150 gal walmart sells 50 gal tubs for 15$. so i dont know if the idea of using 3 or 4 dirt cheap tubs for half the price. just to think about in case you dont find one.