DSA 65gal rimless

Texasrob

My head just exploded. What an awesome set-up!

Thanks took my time with this one

i like the art in the background as well as the tank

where do you purchase your art?

Thank u, I did it

Your tank is sweet!! Where do you work that you have access to a spray booth?

One of my good friends owns a body shop so get all my stuff done there.

check overflows?

Not there or sump. It's crazy

Your tank is awesome. I have been wanting this tank for a long time, just got the same one, the colors won't be as loud but I hope it looks as good! You liking your light?

Your tank is awesome. I have been wanting this tank for a long time, just got the same one, the colors won't be as loud but I hope it looks as good! You liking your light?

Thank u, Best light I have ever had

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

Is this a 36 X 18 footprint? Did you stick with the Mag 7 return pump? Is some of the flow from this diverted to reactors?

Where did you put the MP10s?

Great looking tank.

Cheers

Hi there,

Is this a 36 X 18 footprint? Did you stick with the Mag 7 return pump? Is some of the flow from this diverted to reactors?

Where did you put the MP10s?

Great looking tank.

Cheers

Yes, went mag 12 into manifold for return carbon & bio pellets, yes so my flow is more like a mag 5 in the tank. Mp10's purchased from arc reefers... Good luck with ur build. Ur gonna love that light. I knw my sps does

• 1 month later...

Not much on updates other than I lost sum corals do to lack of laziness (water changes), as far as the light I was having issues with it but kessil customer service was real good they sent me abrand new one to swap out and then I sent back the defected one. I do think once my corals start to grow I will need another light or mayb a 150...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived