Need Mag 9.5 ASAP

Yesterday I got back from my vacation, but immediately crashed (it's a long overnight flight). The morning before we left, around 3 AM, my skimmer pump died. I thought the tank would be ok for a week, but yesterday I found my Powder Brown Tang dead and pH is horribly low. I checked KH, and it's still around 9.5. That means either very high CO2 or high ammonia from excess protein. Probably the latter.

I've called RCA, AquaTek and FB, but none of them carry Mag pumps. Does anyone know where I can quickly get a Mag pump on a Friday? Or does anyone have one I can borrow until my new one comes in?

Thank all of you for the offers. I ran to Hill Country Water Gardens and grabbed a Pondmaster Magnetic Drive 9.5 Pump. It was $55 more than on Drs F&S, but I got it immediately. Only $30 if I paid the fastest S&H, and I still wouldn't have gotten it until Monday.

Hill Country Water Gardens had a ton of pumps on hand, including a 1800 gph in case my return pump dies. They have impellers and parts, so hopefully I can fix the old one as a spare.

Thanks,

George

• Like 2